We use US sizes as the standard measurement for our ring sizes. Our ring sizes are available from sizes 5-12. If you have a plan to order other sizes, we will process it in approximately 2 weeks without any additional charge. There are two methods that can be used to find your ring size:
METHOD 1: DIAMETER
- Find a ring or another round solid object that fit your finger where you want to wear the new ring later
- Use a straight ruler to measure the diameter of the object
- Measure the diameter from the INSIDE edge of the ring or the object
- Match your measurement with the following chart to determine your ring size.
- If your measurement result is in between the measurement in the chart, we recommend rounding it up the next ring size
METHOD 2: CIRCUMFERENCE
- Find a string or cut a paper into a long piece and wrap it on the finger where you will wear the new ring later
- Mark the string or the long paper exactly where the string or the long paper overlaps using a pen or pencil
- Measure the length of the string or the long paper to the mark that has been made
- Match the measurement with the circumference chart below to determine your ring size
- If your measurement result is in between the measurement in the chart, we recommend rounding it up the next ring size.